MarketSite Location & Directions
4 Times Square 43rd & Broadway
Subway: 42nd Street station via B, D, F, M, Q, N, R, 1, 2, 3, 7, S
Train: Arrive at Penn Station and take the 1,2 or 3 subway uptown to Times Square - 42nd Street station.
Bus: Port Authority is within walking distance of Nasdaq MarketSite.
Nasdaq Preferred Hotels
Renaissance Times Square
Nasdaq Preferred Restaurant
Ruth Chris Prime Steak House *
The Lambs Club *
Bryant Park Grill *
dB Bistro Moderne
Blue Fin *
Parker and Quinn
Charlie Palmer at The Knick*
Dos Caminos *
|*Indicates availability of private rooms|
Facts about Times Square
The area in front of the MarketSite on Broadway between 42nd St. and 43rd St. and the area on Broadway between 43rd St. and 44th St. can be rented through the city for events in conjunction with your MarketSite event. 1.7 million people pass through Times Square daily, so utilizing the outside area in Times Square drastically increases the visibility of your company’s event. Past events have included product launches, product demos, press conference, concerts, and more.
For information regarding the permits, please call the City directly at the City Permit Office +1 212 788 7441.Additional Information:
- 35 million annual tourists
- 274,000 people work directly in Times Square each day
- There are 15,000+ hotel rooms in Times Square
- In excess of 500,000 people come to Times Square on New Year's Eve, and 1/2 billion people watch the festivities on television worldwide
- An estimated 80% of visitors to New York City (35 million in 2006) come to Times Square to see the "bright lights of the big city"
Meyer’s Parking System
141 W. 43rd Street; (212) 997-7690
303 W. 46th Street; (212) 664-8224
1114 Six Parking
1114 Avenue of the Americas; (212) 768-7843
250 West 43rd Parking
250 W. 43rd Street; (212) 997-1550