Nasdaq Educational Foundation
The Nasdaq Educational Foundation, Inc., was established in 1994 and is supported entirely by contributions from Nasdaq. The mission of the Nasdaq Educational Foundation, Inc. is to support programs that further the Nasdaq vision and mission of connecting business, capital and innovative ideas to advance global economies.
In 2016, The Nasdaq Educational Foundation supported the following schools and organizations:
2016 Board of Directors
- Robert Greifeld, Chairman of the Board, Nasdaq, Inc./Former CEO of Nasdaq, Inc.
- H. Furlong Baldwin, Former Chairman of the Nasdaq OMX Board/Retired Chairman and CEO, Mercantile Bankshares Corporation
- Marc Baum, General Counsel, Serengeti Asset Management
- Adena T. Friedman, President, Nasdaq, Inc.
- Hans-Ole Jochumsen, President, Nasdaq, Inc.
- John J. Lucchese, Retired CEO SunGard Global Execution Services
- Joan Conley, Managing Director