Dedicated Sales and Operational Training
Our team will work with your staff to seamlessly integrate Digital Media platform into your sales and operations workflows. We’re invested in your success, and we’ll provide you with personalized training and ongoing consultation to ensure a profitable partnership.
Flexible Service Models
We offer a variety of service and branding models to best support your needs:
- Full Service – We provide an end to end solution, including event management, setup, configuration and event delivery on your behalf.
- Self Service – In this hybrid model, we support live event delivery while your team provides event management, setup, and configuration for your clients’ webcasts.
- Open partnership: You are permitted to leverage and promote the NASDAQ OMX brand. We will provide you with content to make promoting the partnership simple and quick turnarounds on approving your co-branded materials.
Private label partnership: Our product and services are re-branded under your brand, including white-labeling Multimedia Centre.
Why Partner with Nasdaq
World Class Support Around the Globe
We’re the only provider of webcasting solutions with operation centers on 4 continents to support the needs of our clients wherever they are. We have local sales and service teams around the world who understand regional requirements and can advise your team on best practices.
Competitive Pricing Model
Maximize margins with monthly recurring revenue from both live and on-demand webcast events. Multimedia Centre also provides additional revenue streams from hosting your clients’ on-demand multimedia content—such as video clips—and publishing them in channel players.
Commitment to Innovation
Quarterly technology updates add fresh new features to Multimedia Centre and consider the needs of our channel partners’ clients.
Webcast Platform Features
Our easy-to-use, flexible platform requires no user downloads and uses Windows Media and Flash formats. Multimedia Centre features include:
- Customized branding and design to reinforce your clients’ corporate identity or campaign
- Control booth providing a single interface for keeping all presenters on track, monitoring audience attendance, viewing poll results and moderating inbound questions
- Interactivity to gather audience feedback using real-time Q&A, polling and exit surveys
- Social sharing to extend your clients’ reach to networks including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Twitter integration to allow attendees to follow conversations about your clients’ webcasts by displaying tweets in the player window based on hashtag or account handle
- Comment stream functionality to enable dialogue between viewers and speakers through an embedded widget
- Smartcodes to track the URLs from which your clients’ webcast is being accessed
- Audience analytics so your clients can understand user behavior (how long participants watched, who asked a question, etc.)
- Security settings so your clients can control access to their content
- Mobile access so attendees can view your clients’ webcasts on iOS-powered devices, including iPhones and iPads
- Multi-language support to meet the needs of your global clients and their audiences
- Registration pass-through and single sign-on to allow clients to streamline access to their content
- Continuing education (CE) module makes it simple to create customized education and training programs featuring progress reporting and automated certificate issuance