A robust toolset for today's busy board members
See the Directors Desk iPad App in Action
Directors Desk has over 40,000 USERS worldwide
We offer complete governance workflow management designed with security in mind. Our mobile apps offer the same functionality as the desktop version to manage your board anytime, anywhere.
- Enterprise Management - Centralize all distributions and communications to multiple subsidiary boards.
- European or US Platform - Host your data on our Stockholm servers or our US servers depending upon your headquarters location and your company needs. Data is not transferred between the EU data centers and the US data centers.
- Multiple Languages - Support for English, French, Portuguese, German, Italian and Spanish with internationalization built in.
- Compliant - Designed to meet HIPAA and GLBA data security requirements.
S&P 500 companies consider Nasdaq a trusted partner
- 800+ private companies use Director's desk
- 400+ Nasdaq Listed
- 95+ NYSE Listed
- 35+ Fortune 1000
- 335+ public companies with over $1B in market capitalization
- 325+ Non-Profits
- 30+ universities or educational institutions
The details on these Directors Desk web pages are provided for information only. For terms and conditions applicable to use our Directors Desk service, prospective customers please refer to Corporate Solutions' master services agreement, and current customers please refer to your contract with Corporate Solutions for Directors Desk.
Unique workflow methodology based upon the way today's busy directors prefer to work.
Directors Desk provides a convenient solution for centrally managing board-related events.
Creating complex board books becomes an efficient, even effortless process.
Directors Desk Email is an embedded web-based email system for the board.
Take Directors Desk Anywhere
Manage the board from wherever you are. Our applications offer the same functionality as our desktop version. Directors Desk is available for iOS and Windows Platforms.
Available for iPad
- Intuitive "Zero Click" Book Shelf Interface
- Download Content for Offline Access
- Real-Time Meeting Presenter Mode
- Powerful Notes and Annotation Tools
Available for Windows
- Windows® 8 live tile functionality
- Powerful note and annotations tools
- Personalized dashboard
Nasdaq® Corporate Solutions understands that intelligence is key to making strategic organizational decisions. To help our clients stay informed, we align with industry leading partners to provide pertinent and timely market and sector content in Directors Desk.
Customize your Directors Desk site with the knowledge channels that are relevant to your organization, enabling a time saving for you and your directors’ while driving effectiveness.
The Directors Desk iOS app brings market data and the latest news to users.
Engage with NACD from directly within the Directors Desk platform and take advantage of a dynamic suite of board development services and director education resources.
Directors Desk offers access to iProtean’s intelligence and education learning modules, for non-profit healthcare directors, integrated directly within the portal.
Directors Desk Meets HIPAA & GLBA Security Requirements
- Network and system security based on industry best practices
- Use of data encryption technology
- Monitoring & support by Nasdaq's operations team
- Redundant high performance servers in the US and EU
- The Directors Desk information security controls map to SSAE16 and ISO 27001 controls.