Corporate Solutions grants the User(s) access to the DD Site, based on the following restrictions. User may not:
- Modify, download, reproduce, copy, resell, or commercially use the DD Site, the content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- Enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to the DD Site or its systems, the content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- Use any robot, spider, data miner, crawler, scraper or other automated or manual means to access or index the DD Site or its systems, the content or any portion or derivative thereof for any purpose;
- Interfere, impede or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the DD Site;
- Bypass any Corporate Solutions measures used to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the DD Site, the content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Corporate Solutions;
- Use Corporate Solutions name, trademarks, services marks or logos in any meta tags or any other "hidden text";
- Compile, decompile, reverse engineer, repackage, disseminate any code from the site;
- Spoof or use of the Corporate Solutions name to perform spamming, phishing, social engineering or impersonation of any type;
- Attempt to upload any malicious content, materials or files to the website or users of the site;
- Perform an type of site penetration testing or load testing of any means; or deny services of the DD Site in by any means.
- The foregoing are expressly prohibited; the right to do any of the foregoing shall require Corporate Solutions express written consent (which may include a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Corporate Solutions). Any unauthorized use of the DD Site, the content or any portion or derivative thereof shall terminate any permission granted by Corporate Solutions and may have legal ramifications.
In certain cases, in Corporate Solutions’ sole discretion, Corporate Solutions may provide written notice ("Restriction Notice") to a restricted User to inform such restricted User that his or her right to use or access any part of the DD Site has been terminated including the right to use, access or create any account thereon. Other conditions may apply and shall be set forth in the Restriction Notice.
INDEMNITY User agrees to indemnify and hold Corporate Solutions and each CS Provider, employees, officers, directors, and other agents from any and all liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) harmless from any claim or demand, made by any third party due to or arising out of such User's use of the DD Site.