Our growing Dividend and Income Index Family covers a variety of indexes tracking income-generating investments, including the Nasdaq Dividend AchieversTM.
These unique and innovative indexes track companies that continually increase shareholder value through dividends, buybacks, covered call payments and other diversified approaches for high yield. The Dividend and Income indexes have all been designed with rules-based methodologies for transparent and objective calculation.
- Nasdaq Dividend Achievers™ – The leading brand of indexes tracking companies with strong long-term dividend growth.
- Nasdaq Preferred – A group of indexes holding preferred shares for U.S. and Canadian companies.
- Nasdaq Income – A group of indexes holding preferred shares for U.S. and Canadian companies.
- Nasdaq Dividends – Focus on companies who provide dividends to their investors.
- Nasdaq Dividend Select – Dividend paying companies for select indexes.