Components of Our Targeting Program
- Annual targeting plan – This detailed plan aligns your targeting efforts with your long-term ownership strategy.
- Quarterly IR activity and Year-In-Review reports – Measure the impact of your targeting efforts with our analysis of the time you and your management team spent meeting with targeted investors, and resulting changes in the investors’ holdings.
- Ongoing analysis and support – Maximize the return on all investor-focused events you attend by knowing which investors to target and tailoring your message to attract those investors.
Answer Key Questions with Targeting
- Who are your shareholders and what are their characteristics?
- Which investors can impact your valuation and shareholder base?
- Who should you be meeting with and why?
- How should you tailor your message for each targeted investor?
- Which regions and financial centers should you be visiting?
- How will investors react to a pending corporate action?
- How can you better communicate with the investment community?
- What was the impact of your outreach efforts?
Why Nasdaq Advisory Services?
- Experienced Team of Analysts - Our market specialists help you tell the right story to the right investors, analyze meeting effectiveness, and tailor your use of cash.
- Global Perspective - Nasdaq Corporate Solutions Advisory Services is the only provider with clients across all sectors and regions.
- Real-time Analytics - We apply cutting-edge big data analytics to dynamic and rich data visualization dashboards that deliver real-time ownership and premium Advisory Services targeting intelligence and risk management.
- Proprietary ownership models – Our targeting specialists incorporate our proprietary models in their analysis. The results are visually represented in our Smart Targets reports.
- Institutional Quality of Information – We analyze the same information that drives institutional investment decisions.