With clients across all sectors and regions, we deliver comprehensive analyses of institutional shareholders. You get the advantage of a global perspective, buy-side relationships and proprietary information and analytics.
Equity Surveillance (U.S.-based companies)
Designed for U.S.-based companies seeking to understand how global macroeconomic developments are impacting the performance of their stock, peers and sector. Our analysts benchmark your share performance against your peers on an ongoing basis, track fund flows in and out of your sector and identify the factors driving the flows. The data is integrated into Nasdaq IR Insight providing further analytics and insight.
Global Shareholder Analysis (Outside of U.S.)
Ideal for regions with limited public filings requirements, our Shareholder Identification & Analysis programs are designed to uncover the institutional shareholders across you and your peer group; complete with their volume of holdings. We present this information in reports you can immediately share with your Board and management with the data integrated into Nasdaq IR Insight providing further analytics and insight.
Buy-side relationships – Our global analysts are in regular contact with the buy-side, giving them visibility into factors that drive their investment decisions.
Unique Information & Analytics
Nasdaq Advisory analysts mine, analyze and correlate the same information used by institutional investors and analysts, including:
- Reuters News for the most timely market-moving news
- Lipper mutual fund data to monitor capital flows and performance
- Smart Targets to anticipate investor risks and opportunities, and identify the factors driving the predicted buying and selling activities for each investor
- Corporate Events calendar, transcripts, and guidance data for peer analysis
- Worldscope fundamentals for analysis of standardized financials across your peer group
- Reuters fundamentals for analysis of as-reported financials
- DataStream for key economic indicators to assess regional factors potentially impacting buy-side decisions
- First Call research and estimates for real-time insight into sell-side sentiment influencing buy-side decisions
- Smart Estimates to focus on the most accurate analysts
- SDC deals data to monitor transactions across your peer group and industry
- Trading activity data by venue for the most comprehensive analysis of the volume of your company's shares traded across all exchanges, including electronic trading platforms and dark pool accounts. We compare your trading activity with sector and country benchmarks to provide additional context.