Investor Relations Platform
Better intelligence fuels smarter decisionsAs an IR professional, you realize that staying ahead means you need to simultaneously gather intelligence on your current and potential shareholders, the dynamics of your sector and the markets at large while optimizing your outreach and communications strategy. Nasdaq Corporate Solutions offers the most comprehensive suite of content, analytics, advisory services and communications tools to help you maximize the value of your IR program.
Nasdaq’s IR Desktop is designed to increase the impact of your IR programs providing you with access to information, tools and analytics via the Web, BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone and Android:
- Access the same Thomson Reuters information and analytics used by institutional investors and analysts
- Gain unique insight into buy-side decision making
- Leverage time saving tools to monitor developments, prioritize your outreach, plan your investor meetings and analyze your peers
- Monitor all components of your IR program using this single solution
Transforming the way you work, IR Mobile brings together institutional caliber intelligence and time-saving tools in the industry’s only mobile web application that allows you to:
- Manage investor interactions - view your IR calendar and easily create & manage events
- Monitor your company and peers with real-time quotes and premium news
- Know what sell-side analysts are saying about your company, peers and industry with real-time research and StreetEvents transcripts
- Gain insight into analysts' expectations leveraging First Call estimate
- Customize your quotes grid to see specific data sets.
The expertise and data to make sure you’re always in the know.
With the most experienced team in the industry, Nasdaq Advisory Services delivers unmatched shareholder analysis, a comprehensive view of trading and investor activity, and insights into how best to manage your investor relations outreach efforts.
- Understand institutional fund flows and the sector drivers impacting your shareholders and those of your peers - Equity Surveillance and Advanced Intelligence
- Know the true holdings of institutional investors in your company - Shareholder Identification & Analysis
- Identify and prioritize the investors you should be attracting - Investor Targeting
- Monitor and analyze daily trading activities of institutional investors - Special Situation Advisory Programs
Already a Client?
Read our Blogs
Welcome to the Nasdaq Corporate Solutions blogs! Gain leading insights into the world of IR, PR, Board & Governance and Multimedia & Webhosting Solutions, with contributions from Nasdaq employees.
To learn more about our services and offerings, please contact us at