Nasdaq Market Pathfinders is designed to provide real-time, intraday pre-trade data from the Nasdaq market center:
- Traders can track the number of pathfinders that are bullish versus bearish on the market.
- Traders can view the ratio of shares bought versus sold by pathfinders.
- Market Pathfinders data is combined into three messages for dissemination, allowing for an easy to integrate, low latency feed.
- Traders can create a portfolio of stocks and receive periodic updates of the Market Pathfinders values.
- Traders can determine which stocks are hot and when to place buy or sell orders to secure the best prices.
- Traders can determine the direction of the market by indicating whether post-trade interest is surging in buy or sell orders.
With its simple data formats, Nasdaq is able to use the same message structure for all of the equity exchanges.
Ready To Get Started?