Influencers help you find the most relevant people and conversations in your industry so you can build new relationships and uncover new opportunities for your content and campaigns. And because it’s integrated within GlobeNewswire, it fits seamlessly in your communications workflow.
“We’re always looking to improve upon our existing programs and engage new audiences. Influencers presents us with opportunities to uncover new influencers and build valuable relationships.”
- Devonie Nicolas, Public Relations Director, Food Network & Cooking Channel, South Beach Wine & Food Festival
Find the most relevant people talking about your company, industry and competitors; uncover emerging influencers and trending content; and use this information to craft an educated, informed pitch.
Spot opportunities to make connections, join conversations and share your content with the right influencers, at the right time, and through the right channel.
Build and nurture relationships with people who can help share your content and amplify your brand messages, and turn advocates into evangelists who recommend your services and products.
What Can Influencers Do for You?
- Identify the best target markets for your products or services
- Find new, more effective ways to reach your audiences
- Grow brand awareness
- Extend the life of your content
- Start or improve word-of-mouth marketing
- Find new ways to use your content and expand its visibility and impact
- Uncover emerging, popular content and share your news when its most relevant
- Get better results from your PR and marketing