Capture the conversations that matter. stay alert to business-critical issues and events.
monitor global conversations and track activity
Follow conversations where they are happening with real-time access to 100,000+ websites in more than 196 countries and 80 languages — including local social networks in China, Russia, the Middle East and South America. Content is sourced from blogs, mainstream news sites, social networks (e.g., Twitter® and Facebook®), video and photo sharing sites (e.g., YouTube®, Flickr® and Instagram®), forums (e.g., TripAdvisor® and Amazon®), message boards and user-generated content.
Each dashboard includes:
- Real-time updates, accessible at any time
- Social media and mainstream news tracking
- Access to drill down into articles and posts
- Text search for specific messages, issues and topics
- Unlimited queries, topics and keywords
- Filtering by country, media type, topic and more
Detailed social analytics include:
- Mention volume
- Audience demographics
- Conversation sentiment
keep on top of company mentions and react quickly
Alerts are important to your monitoring program because they act as an early warning system to help you stay ahead of business-critical issues and conversations. Decide which events will trigger notifications to your team, and customize your alerts to best suit your needs. When there’s activity on your dashboard, like data spikes, growing conversations with many comments, or conversations based on specific or sensitive keywords, you can be alerted in real time and escalate as appropriate.
With customized alerts you can:
- Schedule alerts throughout the day, on weekends, or based on activity
- Set up new alerts in minutes
- Quickly change perspectives and filters: keywords, country, brand, media type
- Customize alerts based on your dashboard set-up
- Specify recipients of alerts
PR Measurement That Matters
How to measure your communication efforts, align PR objectives to business goals, and prove your value within your organization.