Nasdaq Core Business Applications for CSDs
Consistent with international standards, business conduct policies, and requirements, Nasdaq CSD Suite helps CSDs effectively manage multiple business opportunities including Settlement, Depository, Registry and Asset Servicing. Specifically designed for CSDs and constructed for low cost-of-ownership and rapid delivery, the system is adaptable to multiple business models and changing market conditions. Nasdaq CSD Suite can be deployed on a standalone basis or integrated into an existing clearing environment. The solution seamlessly connects to third-party trading and clearing solutions via standard protocols and is tightly integrated with other Nasdaq market infrastructure systems.
- Purpose built for full service CSD’s including trade and instruction management, settlement, custody, corporate event management and registry. Add-on modules include cash management for limited bank license holders, SLB and web based services to issuers and investors.
- Full coverage for all types of securities, multi-currency and support for smooth, fault-free settlement with optimization algos, securities lending and borrowing, and buy-in processing
- Built to enable full STP and based on global standards and market practices.
- Reduced operational complexity with lower total cost of enhancements and changes to the system
- Robust and dynamic infrastructure with the industry-leading