Learn about Market Replay
Nasdaq Market Replay Pro
Designed for the professional trading audience, Market Replay PRO allows you to view trades at any point in time, enabling:
- Trade support and compliance desks can use Market Replay to help validate best execution and Reg NMS compliance.
- Investors and Brokers can use the tool to reconstruct the events around a single point in time to determine whether there was a missed opportunity or an unforeseen event.
- Brokers can send clients a Nasdaq-validated screen shot of the moment their particular trade occurred, confirming the quality of the execution.
PRO Features Improved Export Functionality:
- Trade Modifiers - Included in export data
- Replay Panel Export - Users can export the entire replay regardless of the time range selected including the symbol, sequence number, date, exchange, last sale price, last sale quantity, trade and cancel indicators, bid quantity, ask quantity, bid price, ask price, start and end times.
- Export the Consolidated Book - Users can export the consolidated book including the National Best Bid and Offer by venue.
- Sub-market center codes viewable in the trades grid
- Automated symbol look-up functionality
Data is available intraday and will be delayed at least 15-minutes for Nasdaq-, NYSE- and other regional exchange- listed securities.
Nasdaq Market Replay Plus
Market Replay PLUSSM allows retail investors to view transparent insight into the intricacies of the market with an easy-to-use interface and quick access to market activity.
Market Replay PLUS offers an unlimited number of replays and access to intraday quote and trade data. It allows users to rewind and re-examine the order book and time-and-sales data at historic points in time, providing the chance to confirm the quality of their trade and review missed opportunities.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Access our market data resource library
- Adena Friedman discusses value of Nasdaq to general investors
- Bjorn Sibbern discusses trade ideas from data, indexes and analytics
- Case Study: Sina Weibo
- Case Study: Futu
- Infographic: Anatomy of a trade
- Infographic: Value of market data for retail investors
- Nasdaq expands Hong Kong presence with data center connections
- Nasdaq expands European presence with LD4 data center connection
- Nasdaq Data Policy