The Nasdaq International Designation program is designed for Level 1 ADRs and Canadian companies that trade on the over-the-counter (OTC) market. The program offers a unique partnership with Nasdaq that provides member companies with Nasdaq’s robust visibility offering which allows for greater access to US investors, and can potentially increase liquidity The program does not impose SEC filing requirements or otherwise change your regulatory obligations.
Investor Relations Tools & Services
- Market Intelligence Desk – An assigned Director that is a resource for any trading related questions and sets up daily trading reports.
- Nasdaq Online – Proprietary peer comparison and strategic equity management tool providing detailed views into trading & ownership activity.
- Virtual Investor Conference – Reach potential investors.
- Media Access -- Financial Media Interviews and Social Media Campaigns
Visibility For Your Brand
- Use our Event Space at the Nasdaq MarketSite for your Investor Day or Corporate Event
- Run your ads on our Tower & Marquee in New York's Times Square