Nasdaq collaborates with our clients and regulatory agencies to ensure we provide cutting edge, reliable risk management features that foster a reliable trading environment for market participants.
For a detailed overview of the risk management features available on our options platforms, visit the links below.
- PHLX Risk Management
- NOM Risk Management
- BX Options Risk Management
- ISE Risk Management
- GEMX Risk Management
- MRX Risk Management
Nasdaq also offers a Pre-Trade Risk Management business application, as part of the Nasdaq Financial Framework, to market operators.
Nasdaq Precise, formerly called PrecISE Trade, is an award-winning front-end order and execution management system for trading options and stock options combinations.
Using Nasdaq Precise, traders can:
- Submit, monitor, alter, and cancel orders
- Display the NBBO and BBO with depth at ISE
- Display and access the ISE Complex Order Book
- Route orders to all options exchanges via Nasdaq Execution Services