Nasdaq is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through our diverse portfolio of solutions, we enable customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today's global capital markets. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, our technology powers more than 90 marketplaces in 50 countries, and we execute 1 in 10 of the world's security transactions.
Now we make it even faster, easier and more cost efficient to connect to our Nordic markets.
Nasdaq Datacenter Extended - NODE - Your Gateway to Nasdaq
Nasdaq offers a connectivity product across Europe providing access to our Equity, Fixed Income and Commodity markets in the Nordics. NODE is a competitively priced, resilient, secure and low latency connectivity solution that provides order entry, market data, clearing transactions and information services to our customers in Europe.
NODE enables customer access from our Points of Presence (POP) in London/Slough and Frankfurt to the Nasdaq markets operated in Stockholm.
- Lower entry and running costs for trading
- An efficient deployment and time-to-market
- End-to-end service management based on Nasdaq service delivery standards
- One single commercial partner for all services when trading on our European exchanges
NODE Provides Low Latency Resilient Network Technology
NODE’s high speed optical backbone underlying technology delivers bandwidth that is particularly effective in ultra low latency applications such as trading and market data delivery. Nasdaq currently manages network Points of Presence (POP) in London/Slough and Frankfurt.
- Clients are responsible for establishing metro Ethernet connections from their site to each of the local Nasdaq POP’s or cross-connecting if they are co-located within the POP facility.
- Redundancy can be achieved within each POP facility or by establishing connections to diverse NODE POPs in each region.
NODE Points of Presence (POP):
| ||Equinix Slough (LD4)|| || Interxion London|
| || || || |
| ||Equinix Frankfurt (FR2)|| || |